Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you blind review the second LR Section?

Matthew19941Matthew19941 Core Member
edited December 2022 in General 102 karma

I just took my first PT doing all four sections for stamina. For BR, do you guys look at the second Logical Reasoning section, or do you check "simulate modern" to review only the other three sections since the actual test only has three scored sections?

I feel a con of looking at the second LR section would be that it takes up more time but a pro is that I'm obviously reviewing more questions. I'm just unsure what to do.

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

I BR every section I do. While it can sometimes be a pain (particularly when you don’t do too hot on that extra section), BR is, in my opinion, where you make most of your gains. Unless it’s an LG section that you go -0 on and breeze through all the setups and inferences, I don’t see much of a point in taking a section to just submit it without reviewing.

• _--Aujlaw--__--Aujlaw--_ Core Member
    155 karma

I agree^
    I also do all 4 sections during my PTs, and then I BR all 4 sections. Otherwise, you won't know where you went wrong in that second LR section, and you may miss out on some valuable information!