Accepted to law school and thank you 7sage! 148->166

It’s been a couple months since I last studied and took my fourth and final LSAT in November last year. Having received my first law school acceptance to one of my top choices (UVic) yesterday, I figured it was time to shed light on my journey to encourage those who feel hardstruck/plateaued in their LSAT journey. I have been in that position many many times on and off studying over the years and have doubted whether I have what it takes to get to law school at my lowest points. For context, my first score/diagnostic was a 148 and I took the LSAT four times: 156 (June 2021)->161 (Jan 2022)->162 (June 2022)-> 166 (Nov 2022). I also want to take the time to thank 7sage as I truly credit my score improvement to the core curriculum and forum advice/guides. Good luck and all the best for applicants this cycle and for those grinding it out/prepping!

Comments

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited January 2023 848 karma

Congratulations! We are so happy that we are a part of your LSAT journey!

• I'm having this same issue. The 10th will be my 3rd attempt, 7Sage has been a huge help, there's several foundational lessons I'm getting that the programs I purchased previously didn't have. I'm feeling more confident since working with the curriculum. Thanks for your post, it does give me hope! Best of luck at your new school!!

• serverianbserverianb Alum Member
    16 karma

Congrats!

• decesares1decesares1 Member
    85 karma

That's awesome! Congratulations!

• Matthew KellerMatthew Keller Live Member Administrator Moderator
    3 karma

This is awesome! Congrats on your acceptance. I just sent you a DM :)