Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to tell difference between two LR sections when entering ACs from paper?

butterstylebutterstyle Core Member
in General 25 karma

Hi all,

I unfortunately had to cancel my 7Sage subscription, so I've been using LawHub to take PTs. I'd like to enter my OG choices here on 7Sage, then get my BR score on LawHub. I've run into a problem though, because my sections on LawHub are not the same as the answer sheet here on 7Sage. Thus, I can't tell the difference between the two LR sections, as each have the exact same # of questions. Is there a way to tell the difference between the two or will it just have to be a trial and error thing?

Thanks!

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

Perhaps enter the answers into both and grade each? I’d assumed the section you took will have far more correct answer choices. Apologies if I’m misunderstanding your question!

• Jonathan WangJonathan Wang Yearly Sage
    edited March 2023 6866 karma

LawHub standardized every test's format into LG-LR1-LR2-RC (I know of at least one exception to this, but overall the idea stands). So LawHub LR1 should correspond to the original LR1, and LawHub LR 2 to the original LR2.

And yeah, worst comes to worst if you see you got -21 or whatever in a section, then maybe try it the other way around.