Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks 7sage, and to my study buddies!

ConstantineConstantine Member
edited April 2023 in General 1320 karma

Four years ago, I took a diagnostic, and after seeing my results, I dropped the idea of going to law school. After a year or so, I resumed studying and got a good score.
Today, I've accepted an offer from my dream school - Fordham Law, with $$+. (About Fordham. Among others. The employment outcome is excellent. The campus is breathtaking, in a great location with so many opportunities. The class size of 400+ students gives a vast network).
Thanks 7sage! And thanks to all my study buddies! Especially Graeme @SufficientCondition and @JordanJohnson

Comments

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

Congratulations on getting into your dream school, @Constantine! We're so happy for you!

Wishing you good luck with your law school journey!

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma

Congrats @Constantine ! You've been around these forums a long time and have given a lot of help to a lot of folks. So happy to see you land so well, and best of luck in law school!

• ConstantineConstantine Member
    1320 karma

@"Cant Get Right" said:
    Congrats @Constantine ! You've been around these forums a long time and have given a lot of help to a lot of folks. So happy to see you land so well, and best of luck in law school!

Thanks, I learned a lot from you!

• ConstantineConstantine Member
    1320 karma

@"Paula --Student Service--" said:
    Congratulations on getting into your dream school, @Constantine! We're so happy for you!

Wishing you good luck with your law school journey!

Thank you!