Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). RC Question Order - 7Sage Forum

RC Question Order

tiptonmaudetiptonmaude Core Member

Do you guys go in order when answering RC questions? Would be appreciative if someone could give me examples of their strategy. At a bit of a RC slump.

Comments

• mikalyn.greenzweigmikalyn.greenzweig Alum Member
    edited May 2023 514 karma

• offy0c-1-1offy0c-1-1 Live Member
    edited May 2023 256 karma

There is no specific order that I follow for the passage approach as some of the passages that I would like to preform first sometimes tends be the harder passages. I also don't follow a question approach but something that really helps out is knowing what type of question you are dealing with. Say for example if it is under the category of: most likely to agree, inferred, (anything under the inference question) I tend to treat these as MSS questions as you would be surprised that they can be attempted the same way. The way in which I do this is I get rid of all acs that are way too strong, contradict with the passage, or simply cannot be backed up from the passage. For questions that are more detailed to the passage such as "according to the passage" it really helps a lot knowing where to go back in the passage as these questions tend to be explicitly stated. It really helps a lot being able to differentiate these two of questions when you are approaching them.