Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT location.

kennedy.lecockekennedy.lecocke Alum Member

Hi guys! I saw that LSAC just released registration for the rest of the 2023 and 2024 LSAT dates. They've given a remote option and a testing center option.Has anyone on here taken an LSAT at a testing center, and if so how did that go? I can't decide if remote or the center would be best. Thanks!

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

I've done both and unless you thrive in a proctored room with a ton of other people in it, I think the at-home option, while not without issues, leaves less to chance.

• michaelamcarneymichaelamcarney Core Member
    4 karma

@canihazJD is the online format for the lsat the same interface as the one used for the prep tests on 7sage? I'm hoping to simulate the test as closely as I can to the real thing.

• lillian23lillian23 Core Member
    6 karma

does anyone have any tips about where to take it? like at home, at the library, etc? because with practice tests I have had issues both at home and at the library with, like, focus, so i don't think i personally have noticed that i have a preference, but maybe other people have, so i am curious about your thoughts/opinions?

• tiareynolds71tiareynolds71 Live Member
    20 karma

I have taken both and I prefer the at-home option by FAR. Just my opinion.