Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Changes Coming Soon to LSAC Prep Plus

Chris NguyenChris Nguyen Alum Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited June 2023 in General 4588 karma

Hey 7Sagers,

There's some significant updates LSAC is implementing to their Prep Plus subscription.

Starting July 1, Prep Plus will be transitioning to a new brand name - LawHub Advantage. With this new identity, LSAC will be increasing the cost of their subscription from $99 to $115/year.

However, if you choose to sign up or renew your Prep Plus subscription before July 1 (before it becomes LawHub Advantage), you can do so at LSAC's current price of $99. This pricing will cover you for an additional year: https://www.lsac.org/lawhub

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment on this forum post, and we'll do our best to help!

Comments

• lujainaltawarahlujainaltawarah Alum Member
    15 karma

Hi! This is really helpful information thank you for sharing. I purchased my prep plus subscription in February 2023 so if I purchase it again in July before it ends in February 2024 does that mean I will only have the subscription until July 2024?

• Ashley2018-1Ashley2018-1 Alum Member
    2249 karma

Then: HBO Max
    Now: Max
    ._.

• sr1541214sr1541214 Free Trial Member
    4 karma

@lujainaltawarah said:
    Hi! This is really helpful information thank you for sharing. I purchased my prep plus subscription in February 2023 so if I purchase it again in July before it ends in February 2024 does that mean I will only have the subscription until July 2024?

Hi there! I'm glad you found the information helpful. Regarding your question, if you purchase another Prep Plus subscription in July before your current one ends in February 2024, the new subscription will likely extend your access until July 2024, rather than ending in February.