Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Analytics Chart Priority Rankings

gabysibisangabysibisan Core Member
in General 13 karma

Hi! Does anyone know what the priority rankings mean when looking at your analytics? Because there are some question types that I have a high % of accuracy but then it gives a number - or + regarding priority. So if i have a higher % of accuracy shouldn't that question type have a lower priority ranking (meaning a positive number)?
Thankyou!

Comments

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

Hey @gabysibisan,

"Priority" is a measure of what you need to focus on. It is calculated by weighting the expected accuracy with the expected number of questions. The higher the priority for a question type, the more you need to focus on that question type.

So for example, if your accuracy is very low for “Misc” questions and there are a lot of “Misc” questions, then it will receive high priority: you should focus on that question type. This is based on your accuracy.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions. I am here to assist you.

• AshknowmoreAshknowmore Alum Member
    88 karma

@"Paula --Student Service--" Is it solely based on preptests or both preptests and drills?

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

@gabysibisan Only completed PrepTest data is reflected in your Analytics. Unfortunately, we don't have the option to have your Drills data in your Analytics.