Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LawHub

lettyweelettywee Alum Member
in General 13 karma

Hi is there a way to link my lawhub tests to 7sage? I took one on LawHub assuming that the scores/answers connected to the 7sage platform but don't see it. Is this an option?

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited September 2023 765 karma

@lettywee I'm sorry, we don't have the option to import or link your PrepTest data from LSAC to 7Sage. However, you can manually input the answers for the PrepTests you've taken from LSAC using the 7Sage Answer Sheet, save them, and score them. Here are the steps to do this:

1. When you choose a PrepTest, a Digital Tester session is set up automatically. To access the Answer Sheet, you'll need to change the format of the PrepTest from digital to paper. Just click on the "Convert" button located on the Digital Tester interface. For a visual guide, check out the screenshot below:

2. Once you've successfully "converted" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you'll find the option to enter your answers on the Answer Sheet.

3. When you're ready to enter your Blind Review answers, just tap on the question number. This will display the blind review answer choices for you.

4. Once you've completed entering your answers on the Answer Sheet, just give that big "Save and Score LSAT" blue button at the bottom a tap. It will take care of scoring your answers for you.

I hope that helps. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.