Core curriculum - Comments after lessons

notwilliamwallacenotwilliamwallace Alum Member
in General 1049 karma
Hey All,

So I started the 7Sage curriculum about three months ago but left it very quickly because of some other constraints. However, I have come back to the curriculum now and am slowly going through it. There is a big difference now as compared to back then in terms of my learning. I am able to understand and apply the concepts much better than before. Upon reflection, I think one of the primary reasons why this is happening is because I am engaging with the comments of the lessons section a lot more. It truly helps when you can grasp the lesson concepts and contribute to the comments section by either answering others' questions or commenting something of use for others to view.

Another thing I saw were comments of people who were going through the lessons at the time and are now doing extremely well as per their success stories on this forum. I hope to be in the same level soon, if possible. It truly shows that hard work and time dedication during lessons does pay off at the end.

I also wanted to acknowledge and thank the many selfless commenters who have answered the questions that many users had in the past. It definitely helps students like myself who are going through the curriculum now to understand the materials thoroughly.

I promise Lindt Chocolates to everyone!

Comments