Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Syllabus: Where is the Logic Games Section?

kescoe26kescoe26 Live Member
in General 62 karma

I am looking through the syllabus on v2 format and I don't have access to the logic games anymore. Is that occurring for everyone? #help

Comments

• aegomezboraegomezbor Core Member
    9 karma

Same for me. I was about to study LG but my progress and every content on it disappeared.

• Sam - Student ServiceSam - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    63 karma

Hi @aegomezbor and @kescoe26! I can confirm that the Logic Games are removed in CCv2. In the meantime, you can access the Logic Games lessons through CCv1. You can switch between CCv1 and CCv2 by clicking "Switch to v.." in the Syllabus. See the screenshot below:

Let me know if you have any questions!

• lsat20234ftwlsat20234ftw Core Member
    edited October 2023 6 karma

If we switch to CCv1 to access the Logic Games lessons and progress, do I permanently switch to CCv1 for all content and stay on it? I like the CCv2 for LR. Or, do I turn on CCv1 to practice LG and toggle to CCv2 for others. Will my progress in lessons, drills, etc., in RC and LR be changed between CCv1 and CCv2? #help

• GLSAT2023GLSAT2023 Core Member
    edited October 2023 12 karma

Hello! I also am having the same issue. I started the logic game section with CCV2, but now my progress is gone since this section was completely removed.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@lsat20234ftw You can switch between CCv1 and CCv2 as many times as you like. You can use CCv1 for LG and CCv2 for LR.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@gisellecruz144 Sorry about that. We’ve taken Logic Games out of the new curriculum to focus on the new test, but if you’re planning on taking the LSAT before the change, don’t worry! You can still see all of our LG lessons by temporarily switching back to the old curriculum. Just click the “Switch to v1” button on your syllabus page:

You can switch between CCv1 and CCv2 as many times as you like.

• izzy101247izzy101247 Alum Member
    103 karma

@"Juliet - Student Service" Thanks for letting us know!

It would be great if 7Sage could publish a new version (v3) with LG included or include a temporary option to disable or enable LG on CCv2.

Removing LG from CCv2 makes the curriculum navigation very annoying, and it defeats the purpose of tracking progress. If CCv2 was going to be for the new LSAT, then it should have been first published as such.

There are still five test administrations that will use the current test format. Since a significant number of current users will be taking those tests (and have been using CCv2), it doesn't make sense to not provide a single site location with the complete, updated curriculum to use and track progress.

Do you know who on the 7Sage admin team this issue can be forwarded to?

• noahzarc1noahzarc1 Alum Member
    45 karma

I do not have the option for CCv1 and CCv2? What am I missing, or need to do?

• Sashell - Student ServiceSashell - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited October 2023 254 karma

Hi everyone,

Quick update: We have put the Logic Game lessons back in CCv2.

As a reminder, if you are currently on CCv1, you can switch back to CCv2 using the following button in the Syllabus:

Please let me know if you are not seeing the LG lessons, or if you have any questions or concerns. I'm here to help!

45 karma

I do not have the option for CCv1 and CCv2? What am I missing, or need to do?

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    605 karma

Hi @noahzarc1, I just provided your account access to the CCv2. You can now switch between the two versions by clicking "Switch to v1 or v2" in your Syllabus. Let me know if you have any further questions!

45 karma

Thank you. I am curious how we should approach PTs now if we are not planning to test until after August 2024? Or is 7Sage going to remove LG from old PTs so that we're on not testing on those sections?