Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Tutoring

cira2025cira2025 Live Member
in General 117 karma

Hello everyone! I have been studying for the LSAT for quite a while and took the test and completely let me anxiety get the best of me and my mind went blank. I am studying again for hopes of applying Fall 2025 and plan to take the test in April 2024. Although I am not done the Core Curriculum, I know I am in desperate help especially for Logical Reasoning. On my previous prep tests, I always get -10 to -14/15 on each section. I am seeing slow improvement in the logic games section because I am using the foolproof method. However, I am thinking about getting a tutor from 7Sage. For those currently working with a tutor, do you recommend it? I work full time and am saving up for law school but am scared that tutoring may just not work for me and I just blew away money that could have been used for law school tuition.

Comments

• allayiaallayia Alum Member
    29 karma

I would actually recommend you to start out with the live classes! It's a more affordable option and you can attend different instructors' classes and see if you like their approach!

• JDream2025JDream2025 Alum Member
    996 karma

I am tutoring now. You’ve to put the work in. You’ve to want to get better. Getting a tutor won’t automatically give you a boost BUT if you put in the effort and with the help of a right tutor, you will be good to go. They’re good and they know what they’re talking about. It is expensive though!!!