Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I take a PT two days before my test?

LSATpractice-1LSATpractice-1 Core Member
in General 42 karma

Hi, I'm looking for some advice. My test is on Friday the 10th and I'm at the point where I think I'm experiencing burnout. I started a PT today but have no motivation to finish it. I'm PT'ing around where I want to be but the test I'm doing right now is not going well. What's the best approach before my test on Friday. Any advice would be appreciated thank you!

Comments

• akbariashakbariash Alum Member
    11 karma

Same boat here

• jennnxxpjennnxxp Core Member
    54 karma

Honestly, I didn't. This is a marathon. You wouldn't run a marathon before you actually race! Truthfully, there is not really anything new you will be learning before the exam. It's not learnable material. You have to trust you've put it in the work, and give your mind a rest as you would before running a race. I did some drills on my strongest sections 2 days out from my exam, and then the day before, I did nothing LSAT related and just relaxed.

• nnekaryanne5nnekaryanne5 Alum Member
    19 karma

Good luck tomorrow!!

• il-legally-brunetteil-legally-brunette Live Member
    270 karma

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!! try to relax and keep the same routine you have been besides studying! let your brain rest

• LSATpractice-1LSATpractice-1 Core Member
    42 karma

Thank you everyone for the advice, appreciate it!

• atr_______atr_______ Alum Member
    edited November 2023 8 karma

I took a pt every day of the week of my test and the day of. I did it mostly in order to decrease anxiety around the actual test by having just taken a full one earlier in the day