Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT is on Computer but paper is better

isa-car3isa-car3 Live Member
in General 20 karma

I’m worried about taking the LSAT on the computer when I work much better when I am able to get write notes next to the passage in the margin. How have people worked around this? P.S. I won’t be able to get a paper accommodation.

Comments

• lawyergirl25lawyergirl25 Alum Member
    19 karma

I agree, I feel I work better on paper. I wish we had the option to take a physical copy of the LSAT. However, I have taken the LSAT and since they do not specify the size of the copies of paper you can have, I opted for 11 x 17 copy paper. I was able to maximize space and write down as much as needed.

• maffreedi6252maffreedi6252 Live Member
    4 karma

I've found that highlighting makes it slightly easier. Highlight one line from each paragraph that you believe is the conclusion and use a different color for premises. Since you are allowed 5 sheets of paper, use one of them to help you write down small summaries. Hope this helps and good luck on the exam!

• il-legally-brunetteil-legally-brunette Core Member
    275 karma

I also use the highlighting feature, one color for premises, one for conclusions. And then for tricky ones, I jot down the support bridges and chains on scrap paper which is allowed