Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drilling Super Laggy ?

aalam0786aalam0786 Alum Member
in General 80 karma

For the past few days when I go to create drills, it's been super slow and laggy. It's been taking super long to load, and just being slow in general. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    656 karma

@aalam0786 I'm so sorry for the trouble! I tried to re-create the issue on my end but was not able to. I can create drills without issues. I am using Firefox on Windows. See the GIF below:

However, I would like to get to the bottom of this so that it is working on your end too. Please try the following:
    1. Clear your browser’s cache with these steps: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/
    2. Try using a different browser, like Firefox or Safari.

Again, I am terribly sorry for the trouble. If you are still having trouble, please let me know what device you are using (Windows or Mac) so that I can further investigate the issue.

Please also let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. I am happy to help!