Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

shoutout to 7sage, 145 to 160 in 3 months

philliesphphilliesph Alum Member
in General 18 karma

Just wanted to write this as an appreciation of the service you guys offer. I took my first cold diagnostic and got a 145 at the beginning of October. Just got the January LSAT score today of 160. Didn't have my hopes up initially, but to my surprise got a good enough score to get me into my target schools for next fall. Thanks JY! One thing I will say, as I wasn't one to study religiously, just try to master the logic games while they are still available. I believe the LG are the easiest way to drive your score up, understand the gameboards and different setups. I just drilled LG for 2 weeks and it stuck to me like glue. I guess for anyone looking to improve their score, just try to have fun with the logic games. It is like solving a puzzle and get to a point where you have done the same "puzzle" so much that you can do it with your eyes close. I am not gonna sit here and act like I wasn't awful at LG at first, but JY made it so they were fun. That's mainly my advice, master the LG and make up for missed questions in other sections (my reading comp scores were quite bad haha). Also don't overwhelm yourself with practice tests, I took one a day for the 3 weeks leading up to my LSAT, and found that to be the most helpful solution. Thanks JY and the 7sage team for creating such an easy to use platform, I don't think I would've done remotely as well without it.

Comments

• BayAreaLSATBayAreaLSAT Core Member
    8 karma

Dang one LSAT. day for 3 weeks is intense, what were you scoring leading up to the actual test?

• philliesphphilliesph Alum Member
    18 karma

Hey whats up man, was scoring 155-159 for first two weeks of practice test. finally cracked 160s three last tests i took before official one

• folbucks coffeefolbucks coffee Core Member
    61 karma

Hi, thanks for sharing your experience. Did you do BR or any reviews when you are taking one a day for the 3 weeks? Btw, congratulations! 160 is my dream score.