Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If I am taking the Oct 2020 Test, how should I be utilizing the rest of my time studying?

zoecebulashzoecebulash Core Member
in General 6 karma

I just took my first prep test (Jun 1991). I scored a 162 before BR and a 171 after BR (did well in LG and did the worst in CR). I am aiming to break 170 in October, but am not sure what tests to focus on now. Should I take 1-35 in the drill material? Or skip to PT 36 and continue on from there?

I am planning on taking one almost every day until September 7. After that, I will at least take 3-4 a week until the test.

Any advice would really help!!!

Comments

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

Hey, so I recommend not taking more than 3 PTs a week because of burnout and spending quality time BRing each one

What I would do if I were you is to count out how many PTs I can take in the given timeline and then work backwards from PT 89. So if you only have enough time to take 12 PTs, then start from PT 77 and progress towards 89. I would just recommend this because earlier PTs don't have comparative reading in RC and substitution questions in LG, so later PTs are more relevant.