Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thread for motivating statements

JustAParalegalJustAParalegal Live Member
in General 59 karma

Hi all,

I have ADHD and my medication recently stopped working altogether for me (apparently its a thing that sometimes happens). I haven't been able to study in WEEKS because of my ADHD brain and I just pushed the April test to June to give myself more time, given this disruption. I need studying motivation. Please, if you have any advice, kind words, or a compelling story to tell that might inspire some motivation in me, share it if you feel comfortable. This is a rough time for me and I am just looking for some support.

Optional Poll for fun because I just discovered this feature
  1. Have you tried the background noise feature when taking PTs yet?10 votes
    1. Yes
      10.00%
    2. No
      60.00%
    3. Yes; politics and profanity is my favorite
      30.00%
    4. Yes; I listen to airport food hall music when I feel some type of way
        0.00%

Comments

• rdyoung12rdyoung12 Alum Member
    306 karma

The test is meant to beat you up just hang in there! Your primary goal should be to keep your morale up at this point, it sounds like. Follow 7Sage curriculum everyday even if it's just a few minutes. I saw 10 point increase in my score by doing this. There can always be noise outside. Plus power, internet outages, and interruptions by proctors. As far as motivation, law schools really do care about your LSAT score.

As far as test disruptions, I voted no because I feel like disruptions naturally occur for me enough. Maybe in your personal situation it might help though IDK your test taking environment.

https://7sage.com/progress/