Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have I hit a wall?

evvomed4evvomed4 Core Member
in General 10 karma

I’m trying to study for the June LSAT (the last one with logic games) and I don’t know why, but my last two practice tests have been awful. A couple of weeks ago I was scoring decently and showing improvement, but I couldn’t even finish the last couple of tests. Yesterday I got so overwhelmed halfway through the first section that I threw in the towel, and today I made it through 3 sections but quit because I was literally shaking and couldn’t string two thoughts together. This has never happened before with any of the half-dozen practice tests I've done, so I was hoping that someone knew what was going on? Two weeks ago I was fine, but now I feel like my brain is moving at half its normal pace and the easiest logic/reasoning is beyond me.

Comments

• darlenemae.1997darlenemae.1997 Core Member
    60 karma

I'm not a doctor, but it sounds like you have test anxiety? I have that too so I applied for accommodations for 70 minutes each section and got approved.

• Xavier166Xavier166 Core Member
    151 karma

@"darlenemae.1997" how did you get accommodations did a doctor have to sign off on it?