Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help!!

siya.majmundar-1siya.majmundar-1 Core Member
edited May 8 in April 2024 LSAT 22 karma

Hi everyone. I have been studying for the lsat for more than 2 1/2 years now. My highest score was a 175 and I am usually scoring between 165-169. I took the April Lsat and scored a 159 :(. I don't know where to go from here now. Im really solid in LR and LG, but Reading Comp kills my score, consistently getting -7. Can anyone help me, or is anyone interested in being a study buddy?

Comments

• saachi.mukerjee123saachi.mukerjee123 Live Member
    20 karma

Hey Siya ! I would love to connect . You can message me here

• eemonghasemeemonghasem Core Member
    14 karma

i would also love some advice on improving Reading comp

• malidlc01malidlc01 Live Member
    22 karma

I'm kind of the opposite of you currently where LR is my weakest section so far and RC is my strongest. I'm not sure if this will work for everyone, but I find that reading slowly helps me really understand the passage and its structure. Since I understand the passage, I can then get through questions accurately and quickly. Whenever I try to skim or speed through the passage I end up wasting more time trying to find where the answer is. Outside of LSAT studying I am also reading dense books (mainly nonfiction/academic books) and since I spend time trying to understand them, I believe that has helped me get better at being a critical reader and RC overall.

• PenbridgePenbridge Alum Member
    55 karma

Hi. I saw a video on this. You’re so close to the next tiers that you want to reach, maybe a tutor can take you to the next level.