Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Printing out Drills

haarnoorsaandhu12haarnoorsaandhu12 Live Member

Hi I want to print out specific question type drills but it doesn't give the "printable" option for the drills.

Comments

• Agnes - Student ServiceAgnes - Student Service Member Moderator
    56 karma

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.

I have sent you an email regarding the matter. Please check your inbox.

I appreciate it.

• szuyinfangszuyinfang Live Member
    5 karma

I also cannot print my drills anymore. Please advise. Thanks. #help

• Agnes - Student ServiceAgnes - Student Service Member Moderator
    56 karma

Hi @szuyinfang

I am so sorry for the trouble.

Please check your email inbox. I have sent you a message to address the issue.

Thank you.

• njtnoletanjtnoleta Core Member
    37 karma

@"Agnes - Student Service" , I am trying to print the new versions of the practice tests but am running into the same problem. Please advise. Thank you.

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited June 16 648 karma

@njtnoleta @haarnoorsaandhu12 @szuyinfang, I'm so sorry about that!

Currently, the tests in the August 2024 format (PTs 101–158) are not available for download. The print PDF option is only available for old tests (PTs 1-94).

In the meantime, to print out PTs 101–158, which are reformatted PTs, you'll need to switch the version of your PrepTest or Drill page to "Current (with Logic Games)." Then, navigate to the Advanced Builder drill, locate the sections equivalent to PTs 101–158, and print those sections.

You can use this table as a guideline: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sczox8uJgD6yFSIkgr9q8ode0hhNtoMItFeBb3WkbTE/edit#gid=0

Let us know if you have any further questions. We're here to help! 😊

• einzwei314einzwei314 Live Member
    19 karma

@"Mary - Student Service" said:
    @njtnoleta, I'm so sorry about that!

Currently, the tests in the August 2024 format (PTs 101–158) are not available for download. The print PDF option is only available for old tests (PTs 1-94).

In the meantime, to print out PTs 101–158, which are reformatted PTs, you'll need to switch the version of your PrepTest or Drill page to "Current (with Logic Games)." Then, navigate to the Advanced Builder drill, locate the sections equivalent to PTs 101–158, and print those sections.

You can use this table as a guideline: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sczox8uJgD6yFSIkgr9q8ode0hhNtoMItFeBb3WkbTE/edit#gid=0

Do we have an estimate on when this will be remedied?

• Diana - Student ServiceDiana - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    206 karma

@einzwei314 said:

@"Mary - Student Service" said:
    @njtnoleta, I'm so sorry about that!

Do we have an estimate on when this will be remedied?

Hey @einzwei314,

At this time, we can't provide a specific ETA on when this will be available. Our team is diligently working to ensure each feature meets our high standards for quality and user experience, which means development times may vary.

We appreciate your patience—it means a lot to us—and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions!