Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Discouraged

AminahAhAminahAh Core Member

I have been studying the 7sage curriculum since January and just took a second prep test after my diagnostic since January and my score only went up by 2 points is this normal idk what to do and I am taking my LSAT in August. I feel let down and as if I wasted my time.

Comments

• Legally Not BlondeLegally Not Blonde Alum Member
    15 karma

Studying is not the same as taking timed PTs. Give yourself some time to get used to the timing and the pressure and you will be able to apply the things you learned. Also any improvement, even 2 points, is something to be proud of. Don't give up!!

• mirabambmirabamb Live Member
    28 karma

i recommend joining live classes to help see how other people are studying and also see where you're going wrong. very helpful for me

• 3333333333333333 Core Member
    56 karma

Think about it this way - you only have two data points. Maybe the second test you took had some topics you are not as strong on. Maybe your third test will be 10 pts above your first. There just really isn't enough data to conclude you have not made much progress. Keep working at it, keep reviewing, keep trying.

• Manatti06Manatti06 Free Trial Member
    20 karma

you have two months to start letting the material drive/hit home! LSAT is definitely long term learning process. I feel like every week I am learning something new, or a new way to look at something. Don't Give up

• joshua941019joshua941019 Alum Member
    76 karma

Give yourself 6 more months of study

• helenademirahelenademira Live Member
    5 karma

Are you giving yourself enough practice? Do you drill consistently every day or most days? This might not apply to you, but I recently realized I wasn't giving myself enough practice, I was mostly just doing all the lessons and feeling awesome about progressing through the curriculum without actually taking full sections very often.