I am going to miss logic games - unpopular opinion?

FinalTimeFinalTime Live Member
edited May 23 in Logic Games 46 karma

at first i hated them now I can't wait for the section.

I feel really in "flow" when i do logic games and rarely ever dread it unlike LR and RC.

Anyone else feel this way?

Will you miss logic games
  1. Will you miss logic games123 votes
    1. YESSSS
      70.73%
    2. FUCK NO
      29.27%

Comments

• lilywasklilywask Core Member
    19 karma

I totally feel you. I am taking the LSAT this June, and hate that I have this dreaded feeling I only have one shot to get the score I want -- because logic games is by far my best section. I often enjoy the satisfaction of its "flow" as well! You are not alone lol!

• rimtshumanrimtshuman Alum Member
    18 karma

I have taken the lsat 3 times already, back in 2015-2016. My scores have expired since then. I rushed when deciding to try again for law school because I heard LG will be gone. This test in June was so important for me to take. will miss them too lol

• williamthomas8586williamthomas8586 Free Trial Member
    10 karma

It's common to experience a change in feelings towards certain tasks as you become more skilled at them. Initially, you might have disliked logic games, but now you find them enjoyable and look forward to the section. This shift often occurs as you develop a better understanding and feel more confident. The "flow" state you mention happens when you are fully immersed and enjoying the challenge, which can make tasks feel less daunting compared to others like Logical Reasoning (LR) and Reading Comprehension (RC). Many people share this experience as they practice and improve.

• nidragoiunidragoiu Core Member
    13 karma

I strongly agree, LG is by far my best section and I never thought I'd actually enjoy doing them when I first started studying. More than missing LG I am really scared about only having '1 shot' at the LSAT. I wish they were removing it in December or during a less popular testing date so we could have at least had the August test for a second try.

I am also intimidated by what the LG section may look like since it's the last one, are they going to make it tougher because they know how many of us are counting on the LG section for our score?

• bernadettegclawsonbernadettegclawson Core Member
    edited May 27 17 karma

@nidragoiu said:
    I strongly agree, LG is by far my best section and I never thought I'd actually enjoy doing them when I first started studying. More than missing LG I am really scared about only having '1 shot' at the LSAT. I wish they were removing it in December or during a less popular testing date so we could have at least had the August test for a second try.

I am also intimidated by what the LG section may look like since it's the last one, are they going to make it tougher because they know how many of us are counting on the LG section for our score?

In the same boat as you with the worry that the LG section may be harder in June. I have the fear they will use all of their hardest ones on one test just to do so. I pray they dont, but it has made me focus on making sure I stay calm under pressure when its a really wacky one and repeat to myself "all of these are solvable"