Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LawHub Advantage price increase

Nora MillerNora Miller Member Administrator
in General 406 karma

Heads up, everyone! Starting July 1, LawHub Advantage will be increasing the cost of their annual subscription by $5. It's going from $115/year to $120/year.

If you're planning to re-up your LawHub Advantage subscription and want to save the $5, make sure to renew before July 1 at https://www.lsac.org/lawhub. Remember, you can get LawHub Advantage for free (and 7Sage for $1!) if you qualify for an LSAC fee waiver.

Comments

• haileydooley2021haileydooley2021 Core Member
    7 karma

Hi- I purchased LawHub through 7sage and was told there was a problem linking accounts. My LawHab website still does not show that I have purchased it. Will this issue be resolved anytime soon? I understand I still have access to the PTs on the 7sage website but I would like access on LawHub since I paid for a 1 year subscription.

help

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    648 karma

@haileydooley2021 I'm really sorry for the trouble. I've sent you emails to help resolve the issue. If you didn't receive them, please let me know. Thanks!

• luwam171luwam171 Live Member
    2 karma

Hi- I have a similar problem I purchased LawHub through 7sage but I am unable to access my LawHub advantage subscription. Every time I log into my LawHub account it it asks me to upgrade. Please let me know how I can solve this issue!

• Diana - Student ServiceDiana - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    206 karma

@luwam171 said:
    Hi- I have a similar problem I purchased LawHub through 7sage but I am unable to access my LawHub advantage subscription. Every time I log into my LawHub account it it asks me to upgrade. Please let me know how I can solve this issue!

Hey @luwam171,

My apologies for this. I sent you an email to help you further. Let me know if you didn't receive it or if you have any additional questions.

• 4 karma

Hello, I have the same issue linking accounts with LawHub. Please assist in helping me resolve the issue.

• abeerasajid119abeerasajid119 Live Member
    18 karma

Yup, I have a similar problem.

• dhenry888dhenry888 Live Member
    17 karma

I've been in a constant battle with connecting the two accounts with 7 sage as well and I'm still paying 100.00 for full access. I've been receiving emails but the battle continues. Please help especially financially.

• nicole.young3nicole.young3 Free Trial Member
    2 karma

is lawhub advantage in USD?