Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I crack into the 170s???

davidorellana883davidorellana883 Live Member
in General 22 karma

Taking the test in August. Just finished my last practice test and I got a 168, before that a 169, and before that a 167. It feels like I just can't break into the 170 no matter what I do. Should I just be hyper-focusing now on the questions I'm getting wrong and set aside everything else?

Comments

• letslearntogetherletslearntogether Live Member
    78 karma

Do you have a pattern in what you are missin?

• boyo_hectorboyo_hector Live Member
    2 karma

how did you get those high scores? I really need to get a 170 to I barely started studying a week ago.

• krause.andrewkrause.andrew Core Member
    15 karma

First, you've only been studying for a week? This takes time. There are people who study for LSAT for more than a year to get into the 170's.
    Second, what does your study routine look like? How are you engaging with the material?

• laurabogoradlaurabogorad Core Member
    49 karma

Honestly for me it was just repetition of the material. Take the test multiple times. Take note of what the questions are asking you and what you have gotten wrong and why. Take a section every day and a full test every week or twice a week, since you don't have much time.

• davidorellana883davidorellana883 Live Member
    22 karma

Oh no I've been studying off and on since last year lol. But yeah, I'm noticing that I'm missing similar question types.