Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

146 Diagnostic -> 172 Sept -> 176 October 🥳

HeartsteelHeartsteel Live Member
in General 65 karma

Beyond happy to be done 🥳

Took my first diagnostic in October of 2023 - roughly 1 whole year before I took the October exam a couple weeks ago.

Though 146 was my lowest, I've scored PTs in the 150s and a 180 and everything in between. I just wanted to give hope to those of you with low diagnostics that a 170+ is possible with proper study and hard work and to remind those of you still on your LSAT journey that progress is not linear and is rarely ever truly consistent.

Thanks a ton to 7Sage and to JY for all the explanations, the drilling app, and the analytics UI. Couldn't have done it without you guys.

Comments

• bee.blanco30bee.blanco30 Live Member
    2 karma

Congratulations!!!

• Lsatbaddie101Lsatbaddie101 Live Member
    81 karma

Congrats!!!! would love to know how you studied and how many hours a day you studied!!

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14184 karma

What an achievement. Congratulations!

Curious about tutoring? 😉
    https://7sage.com/jobs/

• nehas.gidnehas.gid Core Member
    11 karma

This is amazing!! Proud of you! I'm stuck in the high 140s and low 150s.. I've been studying for about 5-6 months and taking PT's biweekly, drilling LR/RC 5 days of the week, and reviewing wrong answers. My score isn't changing for the better and I'm worried- my dream score would be in the high 160s... any advice? I struggle relatively the same in both sections, LR seems to be a place where I can improve easier than RC which is harder for me b/c of time limitations and analyzing passages which I am struggling to get down but nonetheless practicing. I have been drilling the questions I'm struggling with and I do relatively better, but the moment I take a PT nothing changes. Just hitting rock bottom and need some advice on how you were able to get your score up from where I'm currently at. Anything helps!!!

• HeartsteelHeartsteel Live Member
    65 karma

@"J.Y. Ping" said:
    What an achievement. Congratulations!

Curious about tutoring? 😉
    https://7sage.com/jobs/

Hah! Funny that you say that, I've been a music teacher for the past nine years, so I might just send an application your way...

• hjklsa1738hjklsa1738 Live Member
    3 karma

W chat

• mirabambmirabamb Live Member
    76 karma

congrats!!! I've increased 28 points myself, pushing for 5 more :D