Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RC score drop!

E.T.90066-1E.T.90066-1 Alum Member
edited December 2013 in General 377 karma
I just took PT68, I usually get 17-20 q correct on Reading comp, however, my RC score fell to 10 correct!
The reading comprehension passage felt very tricky, I could not even get one MP question right! Any advice how to get back on track with exams in the late 60's

Comments

• cameronmfraser1cameronmfraser1 Free Trial Member
    44 karma
    I always do the MP question last. I think it helps to have already answered some specific questions before picking between those subtle MP answer choices. I have a better overall feel for the passage after answering all the other questions. I'm sure this isn't true for everyone, though.
  • E.T.90066-1E.T.90066-1 Alum Member
    377 karma
    Thanks Cameronmfraser1, I am taking PT70 tomorrow, I hope that my RC will go back to my average.
  • courtneydkarascourtneydkaras Alum Member
    17 karma
    I do the MP question last. I did my Master's in History and reading comp is my strongest section, and despite everyone saying MP questions on RC are the easiest and to do them first, I also always save them for last. I find my knowledge of the passage further substantiated through the other questions helps me become more prepared to tackle the MP question once again.