Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oct LSAT is coming but my PT plateau keeps 154

Luebis C.Luebis C. Member
in General 30 karma
Well I've finished all of the 7sage curriculum and started PT 6 days ago. I've been doing one PT a day, and thanks for my job, I had pretty much time at work to BR.

But disappointedly and scary is that my PT plateau kept unchange around 154. Usually I got about 90% on LG, 60% on LR, which sometimes the passages and too rocket science to me to apply memory method. And 70% on LR. Recent PTs showed I am pretty confident for those questions with 3-star difficulty or less. But those hard questions are still huge challenging time-consuming monster to me. I will take my entire next week off and will fully devote my self to PT.

Any suggetions? Thanks.

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Postpone the test, take in December at the earliest. Slow down to 2-3 per week at most and really spend time working on your BR which should be mid 160s at a minimum at this point if you're doing clean copy BR. You're just brining yourself out right out of the hate for no reason and this is not a practical approach on any timeline.
  • splitterhopefulsplitterhopeful Alum Member
    340 karma
    "Started PT"? I'd say it's pretty silly to panic right now... I do think October is too early.
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    If you've just started PTs now, you're really doing yourself a disservice by taking the test in 3 weeks. Reschedule for December and continue to prep with the same level of urgency so that you can be ready by then.