Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feb. Study Partner(s)

zhenderszhenders Free Trial Member
edited December 2013 in General 228 karma
I've tried to post this twice but had technical difficulties both times -- here's try 3 :)

I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who lives somewhere too remote for an in-person study buddy; I'm looking for one or two people who are interested in an informal study/discussion partner thing. I'm shooting for the February test, so it would probably make sense if that was your goal as well :-)

I have lots of time to study, personally -- but really, I don't think it's as important that we are on the same page study-wise as it is that we're both super-dedicated and motivated to the process!

I figure we can do as much or as little as we like; at the least, we can discuss questions/question types, compare progress and any tips/tricks we might have come across, and be general advocates for each other's success :) if the worst that comes out of it is extra motivation and a new friend or two who also will be heading off to study law, that seems like enough to make it worthwhile.

My personal plan is as follows: I've taken 4 PTs already, and will continue to work through all of the PTs after #40. I use the PTs before 40 for extra sections (to better simulate test day), as well as for extra section practice. I'm averaging 171 right now, with a test-day target of 177.

I hope to hear from you -- but regardless, best of luck with your own studies!

Comments

• Robert IbarraRobert Ibarra Alum Member
    2 karma
    Hey Zhenders,

I am also taking the February exam. Feel free to send me an e-mail and we can put together a study/review schedule.
    E-Mail: robertibarra3@gmail.com
  • Mila EveMila Eve Alum Member
    5 karma
    I'm taking it either Feb or June (registered for Feb)...count me in! Some extra support wouldn't hurt.
    oliviann92@gmail.com
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    I'm still making my way through the 7sage course. But, I'm down. simpaticonx@gmail.com
    (My name is Al)
  • paulitabennettmartinpaulitabennettmartin Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    Im game too! I can meet up study on skype if that helps. I just jumped in a couple weeks ago and am trying to test in Feb. paulitabennettmartin@gmail.com
  • rbleal007rbleal007 Alum Member
    4 karma
    I'm taking the test in Feb and would definitely like to join in. I've just started 7sage and looking forward to any extra tips and tricks/extra study support. Rob at rbleal110@sbcglobal.net.
  • zhenderszhenders Free Trial Member
    228 karma
    Hey everyone who's posted!

So I've been working with a study buddy, and I feel like 1-on-1 is perfect for Skype -- but email could be great for a larger group!

Here's my proposal: lots of folks have posted their emails here; I think it would be a good idea to pair off for 1-on-1 Skype sessions, and maybe do a once-a-week email session where we discuss questions, ask each other about methods, and share tips/tricks. What do you think?

Also, if is suggestion works for you all, then we could pair off by you all sending emails to one other person ITT, or if you would like, I can orchestrate it so that no one's left behind; you all decide I suppose :) if you'd like me to help get us all in groups, perhaps PM me your email, current LSAT score average, what tests you've already done, and what your Skype availability is.

Best of luck everyone! Let me know how I can help.
  • michellemoon0708michellemoon0708 Alum Member
    79 karma
    Hi,

Can I still join this Study Group? I am taking Feb and June as well!

Michelle
    michellemoon0708@gmail.com
  • Llaima01Llaima01 Free Trial Member
    230 karma
    Would love to be included: pitrufquen5@gmail.com-
    Thank you!
  • Nancy123Nancy123 Free Trial Member
    20 karma
    I would like to join too - gsk.kailey@gmail.com

Thanks!
  • Zee LiZee Li Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    Count me in!! zee.brad@gmail.com
  • zhenderszhenders Free Trial Member
    228 karma
    Hey all, touching base with is group:

This thread is a bit old! Lots of you commented today; I highly recommend messaging each other and getting a group going :-) a big group never took off on this thread.

Cheers and good luck!
  • dominique jenkinsdominique jenkins Alum Member
    2 karma
    Hey my email is dsjjjenk@gmail.com I'm taking the feb test if anyone wants a study buddy