Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best advice for final 2 weeks?

ormond_evanormond_evan Free Trial Member
strategies for moving up a point or two/ maintaining mental health?

Comments

• harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    Try not to think too much about it. Which is easier said than done!
  • upcountry77upcountry77 Free Trial Member
    6 karma
    My endurance sucks. So I'm writing test (almost) everyday at the time the test will be: 9am (or close to it). 12 tests in the next 14 days
    Also: Bananas.
    2074 karma
    ^ as long as you don't burn out..... you want to be at your best come October 3rd!
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    12 tests in 14 days will burn you out and the results will not be pretty. Just don't be surprised if and when that approach comes back to haunt you. There's a reason why you never see this strategy employed or recommended by top scorers.
  • NYC12345NYC12345 Alum Inactive Sage
    edited September 2015 1654 karma
    No disrespect intended, but that has to be the worst idea that I have heard up to this date. You're either ready or you're not. That's all there is to it. These last two weeks are not for improvement. We are almost at the finish line. The maximum amount of PTs you should take per week should be two. You are asking for trouble by taking 12 in the next 14 days. You will become sick of the exam and your performance on test day will reflect your bitterness. What you should be doing is mentally preparing yourself and preventing yourself from making careless mistakes. Well, to each his/her own, but I caution you against following through with this plan.
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    edited September 2015 1294 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    12 tests in 14 days will burn you
    Jeez, and I'm careful about writing 5 Pt's with thorough BR by the time the exam rolls around.
  • NYC12345NYC12345 Alum Inactive Sage
    1654 karma
    @Matt1234567
    Are they the five most recent exams (70-75)? I would only take the ones in the 70s before the exam.
    Quality>Quantity
    2074 karma
    @alexandergreene93 said:
    ou will become sick of the exam and your performance on test day will reflect your bitterness.
    This is golden lol
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    @alexandergreene93 said:
    Are they the five most recent exams (70-75)? I would only take the ones in the 70s before the exam.
    Quality>Quantity
    Yeah, taking the five most recent ones.
  • 7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
    932 karma
    Take the 5-6 most recent tests and read The LSAT Trainer... At least that's what I'm doing
  • allergicallergic Alum Member Inactive Sage
    246 karma
    I did 3 prep tests per week during the last two weeks before my test, plus some drilling. On the day before the test, I did one logic games section and spent the rest of the day working out and relaxing. My PT average rose 2 or 3 points in the last two weeks.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    There's a reason why you never see this strategy employed or recommended by top scorers.
    amen
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @alexandergreene93 said:
    You will become sick of the exam and your performance on test day will reflect your bitterness.
    excellent