180 watch. . .

J.H. SongJ.H. Song Alum Member
So I recently purchased the 180 watch and have been using it for PTs as I expect to use it for the upcoming October test.

Today, I found out that the screw part on the reset button is missing, and I can't seem to locate it anywhere (must have fallen off somewhere).

Would I be able to bring a small piece of sharp element to push the reset button? If so, what would be the most ideal way to do this? If not, any suggestions on what I should do?

I'm assuming it's a little too late to turn to customers service, this being among their busiest seasons I'm sure.

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @"J.H. Song" said:
    Would I be able to bring a small piece of sharp element to push the reset button?
    don't count on it

take the watch to a jeweler and see what they can do. ask NICELY :)
  • J.H. SongJ.H. Song Alum Member
    201 karma
    @nicole.hopkins Yeah, I'll look into that first thing. Thanks
  • pizzaqueenpizzaqueen Free Trial Member
    79 karma
    The second I opened my 180 watch from its packaging, the reset screw fell out. I was able to catch it and screw it back in and it works, so if you can find any similar type of screw, it should work too! I would see if their customer service would mail a single screw to you. Otherwise, I'm sure a watch repair shop can help you!
  • J.H. SongJ.H. Song Alum Member
    201 karma
    @pizzaqueen Perfect! Thanks. Yeah, I'm gonna take it to my local watch repair and just take care of it there if it isn't too costly rather than have to deal with the stress of waiting on the delivery.

Just double checking, we are allowed to place the watch on the desk during the test instead of wearing it on our wrist, right?
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Given the bang-up job their customer service seems to be doing lately I would not rely on them mailing you anything aside from a new watch if you order another one. Even the little watch/jewelry repair kiosks at the mall should be able to repair this quickly and easily.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    Even the little watch/jewelry repair kiosks at the mall should be able to repair this quickly and easily.