Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Order of taking PTs for Dec test. HALP PLS PLS PLS

amipp_93amipp_93 Alum Member
in General 585 karma
Hello friends and LSAT warriors :)

First of all, A BIG FAT GOOD LUCK TO THE OCT TESTERS. You guys are gonna KILL it, no doubt :)

Question for all you LSAT gods:

I am currently in the process of re reading the Trainer and retaking 51-62 (retook 50 yday got a 162 actual, 169 BR)

I have taken 62-64, and 69 (just to jump around) same score range (159-161)

Fresh ones left: 65, 66, 67 68 70-75 (9)

My plan is to retake 51-62, 2 per week, with intense af BRs (shoutout to @Pacifico for the clean copy recommendation, I have finally started to atleast BR in my target range)

HERE IS THE QUESTION:
a) is my above schedule sounding good to you lsat gods?
b) perhaps like 2 weeks before the d-day, should I take the fresh ones or (actually read on TLS that you should have taken all exams upto test date and save no fresh ones until test day which i am dubious about) as of now I have scheduled 70-75 in the last two weeks and week of, one exam on mon, BR tuesday, and rest up wed-fri maybe to timed LGs but nothing crazy.

Thank you so much for reading this and helping me out, I appreciate all you LSAT gods :)

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    While retakes have value, I think you're shortchanging yourself by avoiding the 40s since there is still much to be learned there. Also I would make sure you were done with 70-75 at least a week or two before the December test so you don't freak out if you get a lower score than you expected when you move into the 70s.
  • lsatblitzlsatblitz Alum Member
    521 karma
    I was told not to wait until the week before the test to see a test in the 70's for the first time. I'm gonna be spreading those out, and I might retake a couple of those rather than older takes.
  • amipp_93amipp_93 Alum Member
    585 karma
    @Pacifico Im using the 40s as individual sections to drill on off days (I have taken PTs in the 40s once) so using them again as drill sections and the ones I miss, I make an additional 5th section for an actual timed PT.

@lsatblitz thank you! Will deff be taking the 70s in the next few week and maybe retake them in november?
  • amipp_93amipp_93 Alum Member
    585 karma
    @nicole.hopkins would you recommend anything? If you have any comments, please please please do so, thank you :)
  • lsatblitzlsatblitz Alum Member
    521 karma
    @That170doe said:
    thank you! Will deff be taking the 70s in the next few week and maybe retake them in november?
    Sounds just like my plan. There will be no better confidence booster than hitting that target score on all of the latest tests.