Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post-test discussion

J.H. SongJ.H. Song Alum Member
edited September 2015 in October 2015 LSAT 201 karma
I'm taking the October LSAT this weekend, and I was just wondering how much discussion we can have about the test before LSAC releases scores.

I know LSAC states that we are not allowed to talk about the test questions, but where is the line drawn? Would reviewing the tactics of a particular game be unacceptable? Then is it OK to discuss general difficulty level of the sections? How about discussing which section was likely the experimental section?
Thanks!

Comments

• ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    @"J.H. Song" said:
    Would reviewing the tactics of a particular game be unacceptable?
    yes unacceptable.
    @"J.H. Song" said:
    Then is it OK to discuss general difficulty level of the sections? How about discussing which section was likely the experimental section?
    Thanks!
    I'm not exactly too sure how strict 7Sage regarding the other two questions. I know you are free to discuss on TLS.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Generally don't discuss much of anything on here just to be on the safe side. Once more time has passed it's not a big deal. @"Dillon A. Wright" usually posts a little primer on proper etiquette for this interim period.