Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ability to Download Lessons (not Pretest Explanations)

DByrne07DByrne07 Core Member
edited October 2015 in General 279 karma
Was wondering if 7Sage thought about the ability for 7Sagers to download the lesson videos and watch them without the lifeline of internet connection? The only reason (sufficient condition LOL) I ask is because I'll be without solid internet access for 7 months while deployed and would like to still go over lessons during down time. Any thoughts or has this been considered / implemented?

Comments

• petitigrepetitigre Member
    227 karma
    I'm pretty sure the reason why the videos aren't downloadable is because your 7Sage subscription expires. You can't really enforce expiration if you can download videos.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Where are you deploying that there won't be Internet? I've deployed to the poorest country in the world as well as incredibly austere environments in Afghanistan and still had internet everywhere. I don't really know any unit that deploys without internet capabilities anymore so if you haven't deployed before I wouldn't take it for granted that you won't have Internet. Feel free to PM me if OPSEC is an issue.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @petitigre said:
    I'm pretty sure the reason why the videos aren't downloadable is because your 7Sage subscription expires. You can't really enforce expiration if you can download videos.
    This is one of the reasons. Downloading the videos in general is against our TOS as well. Sorry. :(
  • DByrne07DByrne07 Core Member
    279 karma
    No worries Dillon.... I'm talking with Pacifico and I'm going through different plans / options...!
    12637 karma
    Hope you figure something out, @DByrne07 !
  • akline1103akline1103 Member
    3 karma

So there is no way to watch the videos offline?

12637 karma

@akline1103 said:
    So there is no way to watch the videos offline?

Sorry, there is not.

This discussion has been closed.