Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Speed and Accuracy

Martin01Martin01 Member
in Logic Games 343 karma
As I am working through the games, I find myself going over the ideal time and I miss a few of the answers. However, when I redo the games, my speed increases and I get more answers correct, sometimes perfect score.

When I take the LSAT, all of the games will be new to me, so I am worried that my speed and accuracy may be hindered. I am worried!

Should I be worried about this, or is this a normal process when introduced to unfamiliar games during this program?

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @Martin01 said:
    I find myself going over the ideal time and I miss a few of the answers.
    How far along are you in your prep?
  • Martin01Martin01 Member
    343 karma
    In the middle of Sequence games with a twist.
  • Edmond.DantesEdmond.Dantes Alum Member
    edited November 2015 155 karma
    hey buddy, i'm right there with you. i've just started (on sequence games practice set 4), and i do second rounds of every game faster and better. i'm also hoping that once we knock out so many of these, any new question will look familiar.

also realized that you posted this a month ago. hopefully im right!
  • Martin01Martin01 Member
    343 karma
    Whatever you do, regardless of the game type that you are on, keep doing old games on a constant basis. This will keep you pretty sharp.

When I got into in-out games for a while, time elapsed and some of the sequence games gave me a hard time.

Everyday, I pick random sequence games (at least 4) to do, so I can keep my skills. I believe different games test one's ability to adapt, even though, many games are similar.

KEEP GOING, MY FRIEND!