Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage vs Trainer Schedule

JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
in General 3112 karma
Hi Everyone!

I just started studying for a retake next year (ughhh...) and had a quick question regarding the differences between the trainer and 7Sage. I know that in the trainer, they begin the first real chapter by talking flaws. Whereas, with 7Sage, the first test based content is main conclusion. Basically, for those that have used both simultaneously, do you use the Trainer to support the 7Sage curriculum or vice versa? To elaborate, do you follow along with the 7Sage syllabus and then when you skip to that chapter in the Trainer? Or vice versa? Idk...just trying to make sure that this go is much more effective than the last.

Thanks!

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    I'm working on creating a combined schedule that folks can use. Until that's done, you should follow the standard advice, which is to pick one or the other, go through its curriculum, and then do the other one.
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    yeah listen to her... @nicole.hopkins offers good advice here... start off with one and then go for a combined schedule like the one she is creating or one that you can tweak to your needs... jump right back in and the currents themselves will teach you how to swim ;)
  • LeoA1994LeoA1994 Member
    77 karma
    @nicole.hopkins said:
    I'm working on creating a combined schedule that folks can use.

Wow that's awesome please let me know when you have that finished because incorporating the Trainer w/ 7Sage exactly would be so perfect!!
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Read the first chapter of the Trainer, and watch the 7Sage videos up until the diagnostic PT is scheduled on the syllabus. By then you'll have a feel for which medium is best for your learning skills and desires. Pick the one that better suits you and go through the whole thing without looking at the other. Then either start PTing and doing the other simultaneously, or complete the other and then start PTing.

Until a resource like @nicole.hopkins' exists, this is the least confusing and in my opinion best overall strategy to solving your problem.