Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Curriculum - 7Sage Forum

Curriculum

jimenezja.jjjimenezja.jj Alum Member
in General 187 karma
Please help!! I'm currently working on the curriculum and I'm up to sequencing games with a twist. I've done two games and missed a few. I'm at the third game and I'm having trouble getting through it. I'm missing a few inferences even after watching the explanation. My question is should I continue without getting them right or should I pull out my trainer and logic games bibles and work on drills for inferences. I've extended my curriculum twice .. Please help.

Comments

• nordeendnordeend Alum Member
    349 karma
    @jimenezja.jj don't move on until you get it; however, if after awhile you are still struggling then move on but come back to it. BR method says to take as long as you need but sometimes you just need to take a break and come back to it later.
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    edited November 2015 2573 karma
    @jimenezja.jj you need to do the fool proof method until you can get them right and start recognizing those inferences. Watch the videos as many times as you need. Don't move on too quickly though. You'll need to be able to make inferences so moving on isn't going to be beneficial. Also make sure that you are diagramming and applying each rule correctly.