Last Hurrah... Got Milk/Insight?

Quick Breakdown: - Taking the LSAT next Saturday, Dec. 5th.
A. BIGGEST ISSUE i am having- Reading Comprehension: -as my RC scores on PT's high-50's & low-60's has improved, my Reading Comprehension section on PT's mid60's to early 70's has significantly dropped. I'm aware the RC got a little tougher, as it has been widely supported on this forum by most test takers. STUCK IN A SERIOUS PICKLE. Here is it

-I've tried 7sage's 'memory retention method' - didnt do much for me. Although I have attempted roughly 40 passages with this, and it has DEFINITELY improved my memory retention, it hasn't given me that edge I need to go -10 or -9

-I've tried the blueprint/testmasters method (tag the heck out of the passage.. box this, circle that, underline this, etc)- takes WAY too long and i get nothing done. I get way too caught up tagging up the passage that the reasoning structure and the change in directions completely blow passed me. It works for others, but it is simply not for me.

-I've tried a private tutor's method: Attempt only 2 or 3 Passages, go for accuracy, and hopefully you'll be -10 minimum -- I got the accuracy, however it is mathematically IMPOSSIBLE to hit a 160 while attempting only 2 or 3 passages. -What i've been trying to do: Read for reasoning structure, bracket each paragraph, and write a note if I see a main Point, big statement from the author, Conclusion, or hypothesis + if there's a hypothesis that is offered in support/against the first one.

*** Any insight towards anything will be much appreciated ***

B. The cute little twist in the LG section on the recent PT's changed my score from 159/160 to 156. (instead of going -3/-4 im at -7 [on average]. PT's: 67,68,69,70. --Any insight on how to master the cute little twists? i've done every games over until i have perfect them all; attempted each one until i went -0 for each game in under 8:30min.

Thus far, Most of the insight received on 7sage has been AMAZING. lets keep it going.

(Realistic) TARGET SCORE - 160.

breakdown of last PT -
Section1(LR)- -9
Section2(RC)- -14*** :'(
Section3(LG)- -6
Section4(LR2)- -7

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Postpone. 160 is not even remotely a realistic target score with those numbers representing your high end.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Postpone and PM me for RC pep talk.