Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

< 35 min. Does anyone practice timed sections in less than 35 minutes?

retaker2014retaker2014 Alum Member
edited March 2014 in General 99 karma
My biggest problem ATM is finishing logic games...I'm not sure if practicing finishing LG in less than 35 min (~30 min) wouldn't be counterintuitive though. But at the same time, it may force me to be more aggressive in my methodology toward games. Does anyone have experience with this method?

Comments

• LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    edited March 2014 1878 karma
    Most of my PTs were done with a -35 clock. For LG, you're best bet is doing more games to get quicker at recognizing patterns and diagramming. When I was prepping, I had a stack of LG, multiple copies of each one, and would grab a few to do when I had free time (but without enough time or the mindset for a whole PT).
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    Use the 7sage app if you have an iOS device.
  • jrkovalsjrkovals Alum Member
    183 karma
    @LSATisland, it sounds like you have experience prepping to take this test. Did you do anything in particular to practice for Reading Comp?
  • ONuellaOONuellaO Alum Member
    210 karma
    I’m going to support LSATisland. LG is my best section. Do them untimed in your free time, you’ll get use to making the inferences and you’ll get faster.. then you can do it with less than 35 minutes.