Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accepted to Penn--Thanks 7sage

NYC12345NYC12345 Alum Inactive Sage
edited December 2015 in General 1654 karma
Well, my application cycle has come to an end. I just got accepted to Penn today, where I will be attending next year. 7sage has helped me tremendously and I'm confident that I would not have this opportunity if I had not chosen to sign up for 7sage, complete the curriculum, participate in the BR calls, and remain active on the forums. I cannot emphasize enough how wonderful the 7sage community is. People are supportive and everyone wants the best for each other. For those of you who are starting with a low diagnostic score or are plateauing well below your target score, you need not give up hope. I scored a 147 on my diagnostic, but after nearly a year of hard work, I improved tremendously and did well enough on the exam to become a competitive applicant for many of the top schools. My advice to all 7sagers is to utilize all of the resources available to you. Join the BR calls, stay active on the forums, and learn to love the LSAT. If you are having difficulty with a question or want a critique of your studying schedule, reach out to veteran 7sagers. I have spoken at length with many of the most active 7sagers and I can assure you that they will be more than happy to assist you in any possible way. Remember, we are all going through this together. I hope everyone has an amazing application cycle and I hope to see some of you at Penn next year.

Comments