Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Special thanks to 7Sage and all of you!

Rasheed N.Rasheed N. Free Trial Member
edited January 2014 in General 65 karma
It seems to be a trend to unsubscribe from this sub after getting your score. I'm going to be staying here to help people out and answer questions regarding the LSAT.

A little about my journey. I had originally planned for the June 2013 LSAT but changed it to October after PT'ing a 148 2 weeks prior. After reading every Powerscore book, I was able to bump up to a 153-4 but that wasn't what I was aiming for. I was aiming for something in the 160's. I thought I had plateaued because every score from PT 30-45 was in that range. It was frustrating.

I then decided to reschedule once more to December. It was do or die for me. I was recommended 7Sage, and will recommend it to anyone, especially if you're doing Powerscore as well. I was able to score in the 160's 3 weeks before the December 7th for the first time. To make sure it wasn't a "kag" I kept taking PT's. Ended up staying in the low 160's for all of them. I was satisfied and confident as I walked into test day.

Just got my score a few hours ago, and am extremely proud to say that I scored in the 160's, which is what I was aiming for. I ended up getting -0 on the LG section, my first section of the exam.

Wanted to give a huge thanks to 7Sage & the community. You guys answered a bunch of things I was curious about considering the test. Sure I didn't get in the 170's, but I did improve drastically from my PT in before the June exam. (Even more from my diagnostic which was a 139)

TL;DR Don't lose hope if you're a future test taker. Improvement is possible with dedication and hard work. Don't listen to anyone that says a 20 point improvement from your diagnostic is impossible because that's BS.

Comments

• LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    Congratulations on your score. I'm sure it's gratifying to see the well-earned result of hard work and time.

I also see a huge benefit in being able to help and advise others. The accumulation of LSAT knowledge can be of use to others, even if it is no longer useful to oneself. That's probably why I keep coming here. Well, that and the fact I might have withdrawal if I totally disconnected from the LSAT.
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    Great job Rasheed! Good luck to you in law school! :)
  • zhenderszhenders Free Trial Member
    228 karma
    Congratulations!
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    Go Rasheed!!! I'm going to try again...I got a 163 with a - 9 on the games...congrats on getting your dream score...we started our journey together and I followed your posts...yours has ended so well...I've still got miles to clock...all the best from here on!!!
  • Nathalie NguyenNathalie Nguyen Alum Member
    68 karma
    Congratulations! This gives me great relief because I was a former student of Powerscore and I've been lurking here at 7sage, trying to find when am I going to give in... probably now lol. But this is great ! Congrats again!