Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ultimate bundle

I_am_BatmanI_am_Batman Member
in General 6 karma
It list that it comes with a question bank? Is this real lsat questions that I can read then answer without buying the practice test? Also if I upgrade before my starter account expires can I get any cost break?

I'm behind in studying due to my mom passing away. My account is going to expire in 3 days. I really like the course thus far.

Thanks,

Comments

• I'm sorry for your mom passing...I hope you're okay...and things get better with time; as I can relate & I'm here for support if you need it.

I have the Ultimate package (hoping to upgrade the Ultimate+ soon). Yes, this program only uses real LSAT questions, but I think question bank questions are only meant to be used as a reference when checking for the solutions to see how it was solved and to check for the correct answer; I could totally be wrong since I haven't gotten that far though. They are still updating the question bank questions, so all of them aren't there but I heard you can pause the screen, sorta thing.

In my opinion, I think it would be more effective/efficient to buy the LSAT exams, because you'll need to stimulate similar LSAT experiences time-and-time again when it comes to taking the various practice tests (it's going to be too time consuming/complicated to repeated look-up the exact order of the questions, then find the video, pause it, and repeat) especially since it's a timed thing.

And when I upgraded, I think I got a cost break, but I'm unsure maybe a more experienced user might chip in about this. I went from free-trial (starter-pack) to Ultimate and I'm so happy because it gave me an additional year.
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright"
    @"I_am_Batman" said:
    can I get any cost break?

I'm behind in studying due to my mom passing away. My account is going to expire in 3 days. I really like the course thus far.