Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offices Game Dec 2015

Mike StoneMike Stone Member
edited January 2016 in General 111 karma
Since everything is released now from LSAC, I believe this question is fair game. Is there any way someone could direct me to a video explanation of the LG section from December 2015 exam? I think that would be PT 77. I usually score -2 or better in LG which carries my score, but the last two games in that section annihilated me in December. Game 4 was just difficult, but Game 3 was a "pattern game" (as it has been described on online threads).

Preferably a JY explanation because JY is my LSAT lord and savior, amen. But, if any video is online anywhere with a walk-through, I would love to know about it. Just worried a miscellaneous game like that may come up again, and I can't afford to blow the LG section twice in a row if I plan to matriculate in the fall.

PS - saw manhattan prep's diagram and that didn't help me much. Even with the questions, diagram, and answers in front of my face I couldn't figure out the strategy. Would prefer to see a video of someone else doing it.

Thanks in advance, 7Sagers.

Comments

• cjones76cjones76 Alum Member
    318 karma
    JY has not released PT 77 explanations yet.
  • Mike StoneMike Stone Member
    111 karma
    do you know if anyone else has, anywhere? 2 wks til my next exam and i wanna review that game type. @cjones76
  • cjones76cjones76 Alum Member
    318 karma
    Pacifico did a webinar on the games, but they haven't released the video yet I think because of licensing issues. I'm not sure if anywhere else has video explanations up yet.
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    Talk to @Pacifico !
  • mimimimimimimimi Free Trial Member
    edited January 2016 368 karma
    I wish I could help you. I honestly don't think I completely understood G3 even though I got all of the questions correct and scored -0 on the test (not as PT). I haven't bothered to look at 77 again.. But I remember doing a reverse chart of the G3 setup during the test, like reorder them by rank or something - that didn't help except on Q2. In the end, I used brute force on almost every question for that game.. I think pattern games are designed this way - Understand the rules and just apply them by brute force..