Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My score dropped by 6 points!!

louis2014louis2014 Alum Member
edited January 2016 in General 190 karma
Hello,

I've done 70, 73 , 69, 68, 66 before. Today I did 71, and my score dropped by 6 points! I really don't know why and don't know what to do.

Comments

• hlsat180hlsat180 Free Trial Member
    362 karma
    If you're seeking a specific answer, it's really hard to determine without more specific information.

From your review of PT71 what types of errors did you commit that you did not for the previous PTs listed - any trends or patterns? This would be a start to help figure out what happened.
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @louis2014 said:
    Today I did 71, and my score dropped by 6 points! I really don't know why and don't know what to do.
    Just chill! A lot of people see scores drop right before the test. Stop scoring your tests if you're taking on Saturday.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    Yep what @"Nicole Hopkins" said and remember it's just one test, all of your hard work won't be undone by that.
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    Very well could be an outlier. Just chill. If you're taking in a few days, stop scoring. Your confidence should be sky high going in, not down in the dumps. Best of luck to you.
  • louis2014louis2014 Alum Member
    190 karma
    Thank you very much all. I will do PT75 tomorrow but I won't score it :)