Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you use the June LSAT to get off the waitlist?

inactiveinactive Alum Member
in General 12637 karma
Hey guys! Had a student email me with a question and I thought you could help them out. Here it is:
---------------------

Currently I am waitlisted at one of my top schools for the Fall of 2016. I took the LSAT once and scored a 160 and I am wondering if your students often utilize the June LSAT to get off the waitlist. The first time I used Blueprint LSAT Prep, but I am looking for a different prep course this time around and I have pretty much heard all positive reviews about this course. If you could advise that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    From seeing what people did last year, yes, you can absolutely toniaenit to get off the wait list.

You can also use June to leverage more scholarship money.

Heck even a full schools (including U Chicago, assuming you get a top score) said they would use it for acceptance.

Just make sure if you're going to make the play for it, you absolutely get a better score.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Yes you can and don't worry if you don't improve. It represents only opportunity.