Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anchorage, AK Center Test Review

hokie6260hokie6260 Alum Member
I took my LSAT at the University of Alaska Anchorage center in June of 2015. I went to the test center on a Sunday to try and find the classroom so that there wouldn't be any confusion. The actual place where the test was being administered was part of a shopping mall that was gated off on the weekends. Needless to say, it wasn't that difficult to find on Monday.

The testing center itself was not very conducive for such an important test (I ended up retaking and flying to another state to avoid this place). The proctors could barely read the instructions. They were not clear on their task direction and wouldn't clarify things upon test takers asking. The parking was not explained correctly and one test taker had to leave to move his car prior to starting the test, and they continued the pretest material with him being absent.

They were very rude with trying to make people enter the classroom prior to the advertised time to report. They told people that once checked into the classroom, they were not able to leave (which is true). A couple of people were waiting to make sure they didn't need to use the restroom. There was still 45 minutes until they had to be in the classroom. The "proctors" became extremely rude towards these people because they wouldn't just hurry up and get into the classroom.

Very disorganized place. I would recommend people avoid this test center location.