Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Score Improvement (BluePrint Vs 7Sage)

homeodohomeodo Alum Member
edited March 2016 in General 45 karma
I started training for the LSAT a year ago, and after that time, my score has increased from an abysmal 137 to 160. I initially completed the BluePrint course, and after studying meticulously all of their material and hiring several of their tutors, my score wasn't moving beyond 159/160. One of the BluePrint tutors told me to watch the 7-Sage YouTube videos on LGs to increase my score. I took the advice, and it worked (well). Deciding not to remain in ignorance, I decided to re-take all the basics through the 7-Sage course, and guess what happened. 7-Sage has explained more than BluePrint entire corpus, and I'm not done with 7-Sage's core curriculum, yet.

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma
    Yeah, I got here under very similar circumstances. I had been studying almost a year and, like you, just couldn't break much higher than about 160. I had seen the 7Sage videos on Games and decided if I really wanted to do this right, 7Sage might be a valuable tool. What an understatement that turned out to be. I recommitted and redoubled my efforts, and I completely started over with the 7Sage curriculum. I finished it about a week ago and took one PT just to see where I was at, and I hit my target score. And I feel like I've really only just taken the first step. It's a really powerful learning program, and a great community of people. When are you testing?
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    :D
  • allison.gill.sanfordallison.gill.sanford Alum Inactive Sage
    1128 karma
    Fantastic!! I love hearing these stories (expect the part where people waste time and money pre-7Sage). Glad to have you both here!!
    27821 karma
    @allison.gill.sanford I’d waste all the time and money over again if I could just have back my first two tests! Oh well, I like a good come from behind story. And when I hit (or exceed) my score on the real thing, it’ll make a great 7Sage testimonial. “I did everything wrong and then discovered 7Sage and all my dreams came true. And so can yours.” Needs some work, but I’ve got plenty of time to zazz it up.
  • allison.gill.sanfordallison.gill.sanford Alum Inactive Sage
    1128 karma
    Yes!!! That climb though... it's easy to make it a brief testimonial, but you've got months of hard work in between that really did the work!
  • Grey WardenGrey Warden Alum Member
    813 karma
    I had taken Blueprint too before I discovered 7sage, what wouldn't I do to go back in time and save all that money and time I could have put to better use. There is absolutely no need to take Blueprint when you have 7sage which is much better and affordable.
  • runiggyrunruniggyrun Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2481 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    I finished it about a week ago and took one PT just to see where I was at, and I hit my target score. And I feel like I've really only just taken the first step.
    Looks like it might be time for a new target score! Congratulations on achieving your first target, especially so far ahead of schedule (I understand you're taking September)
    edited March 2016 27821 karma
    @runiggyrun said:
    Looks like it might be time for a new target score!
    You’re going to kill me @runiggyrun! But yes, I’m taking in September, so hopefully plenty of time to hammer out problem areas and build consistency. We’ll see about the target score!
    @allison.gill.sanford said:
    That climb though
    A climb is exactly how I think of it. And the landscape is an exponential curve. 120 to 130 is reasonably horizontal. 170 to 180 is basically vertical. With Ninjas. I mapped it out on some graph paper. LSAT Mountain is a treacherous, lonely place.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Yup! Couldn't agree more. I took a different course. When I finished their curriculum, I was only slightly pleased. It certainly wasn't worth the $1000+ spent on the course.

Started 7Sage 2 weeks after completing the other course. Within a month I remember saying to myself that a month of 7Sage has taught me more about the LSAT than 3 months of the other course + 2 practice books.