Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommendation for the comments section

notwilliamwallacenotwilliamwallace Alum Member
in General 1049 karma
Hello 7Sage Users/Administrators,

I didn't know who to address this to, but as I am going through the course, I am finding that the comments section of the course videos is, most of the times, equally helpful as the videos themselves.

Some of the comments are very very helpful in understanding the material better. Most of these helpful comments are popular, given the number of "likes" that they have. However, some lessons have close to a hundred comments and it's difficult sorting through them to find the most helpful (or most liked). I was wondering if an update can be made to the comments section where users can sort them by "newest first" and "most popular". That way, the most helpful ones can be at the top and easier to find. Of course, some of the most liked comments are also humourous and thought provoking, which I wouldn't mind reading as well, hehe.

Well that was it. Back to the videos. Hope everyone has a nice day.

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Good suggestion! I'll see if it's possible.
  • notwilliamwallacenotwilliamwallace Alum Member
    1049 karma
    WOW...I just finished a lesson and saw the comment sorting ability by "date" and "likes"...AMAZING!! ... I've worked at some very big organizations like Coke etc, but even with all their money and manpower, an undertaking like this never happened this quick. Thank you @"Dillon A. Wright" and to the 7Sage team.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27830 karma
    This is merely one example of a veritable cornucopia of reasons as to why @"Dillon A. Wright" is the coolest.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    I'm just the messenger! Alan's the one who put it all out. :)

Let me know if it's working fine for you!
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @notwilliamwallace said:
    WOW...I just finished a lesson and saw the comment sorting ability by "date" and "likes"...AMAZING!! ...
    Hahaha! Ahhhh the magic of Alan ...