Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prep test question

in General 82 karma
Hey! I used to be able to buy prep tests PDFs online but all of the sudden can't find any! I live in the UK and it's the quickest way to get them. Does anyone recommend a website that sells the pts in PDF form, or any website that delivers quickly to the UK??

Comments

• jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    there are none, LSAC pretty much banned them bc they are lame. CambridgeLSAT sold them as PDF for a while after it happened but their contract or w.e expired somewhat recently leaving paper copies only... as for places that deliver quickly.... not sure
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Like jdawg mentioned, they're unfortunately no longer available. LSAC cracked down on PDFs early last year, Cambridge was the last to survive and they closed it down about a month ago.
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    Amazon? I am able to receive PTs in two days in the U.S.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    LSAC no longer permits official LSAT material in PDF form (at least not the exams, bundles, etc.). You'll have to stick with the hard copies. You can use either Amazon or eBay.
    Regarding eBay, be sure they are clean copies. Or, lightly marked.
  • 82 karma
    Thanks guys! That's a bummer about Cambridge - that's where I had been getting them! I ended up ordering from amazon and they're already here :)