Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games Bundle

Saldamando150Saldamando150 Member
in General 89 karma
I know that the Logic Games Bundle doesn't appear anymore on 7sage but where can I go purchase them? Do I have to get LSATs 1-35 and do it that way?

Comments

• danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    I don't know of any other way, unfortunately. I think the better question to ask is where to find the earliest PTs! I haven't been able to find them on Amazon, nor anywhere else.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27829 karma
    LSAC PDF ban strikes again. So dumb. It’s like if the music industry came together and was like, you know what, we’re not going to sell music online anymore.

And then no one would be able to get music on the internet anymore. Tragic.
  • Saldamando150Saldamando150 Member
    89 karma
    Yea I can't find the earliest LSATs (1-6) anywhere either.
    27829 karma
    Yeah, they’re out of print along with much of the 40s. I’ve seen clean copies of these sell for $400+. For me, I just bit the bullet and got them. I really couldn’t afford to pay $400 for PTs, but what other options are there?
    89 karma
    That's crazy. $400 each?
    27829 karma
    The $400 one I saw was for a bundled edition containing 41-50.

$95.06 for a clean copy of just PT 45 here:
    amazon.com/Official-LSAT-PrepTest-45/dp/0942639979/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1463602957&sr=8-1-fkmr1&keywords=LSAT+PT+45

What’s particularly moronic is that these aren’t being sold by LSAC. They’re second hand. So before, LSAC was making good money on these PDFs and we were overjoyed to pay reasonable prices for them. Everybody wins! So now, everybody loses, but especially LSAC. We can still get them, but LSAC has completely cut themselves out. If you buy them, LSAC gets nothing. If The Matrix is real and Morpheus uploads them into your cyborg brain, LSAC gets nothing. If The Matrix is real and Morpheus uploads them into your cyborg brain, LSAC gets nothing. Oh no, they’ve changed something!!!
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Yup, they're no longer available. I can't imagine paying over $20 for a single test. No matter how I twist it, I can't seem to figure out what was going on through the LSAC members' minds when they decided to ban the PDFs.
    89 karma
    "The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games: Game Type Training publication provides you with the complete text of every LSAT Logic Game from LSAT PrepTests 1 through 20."

https://www.cambridgelsat.com/bookstore/?azdp=0982661827

I probably will buy this and use it strictly for the questions and ignore everything PowerScore teaches. Really like 7Sage's curriculum so far and approach to LG.
  • draj0623draj0623 Alum Member
    916 karma
    Hi @Saldamando150!
    @Saldamando150 said:
    I probably will buy this and use it strictly for the questions and ignore everything PowerScore teaches. Really like 7Sage's curriculum so far and approach to LG.
    I'm looking for the LG bundle or anything that would resemble it. I'm wondering if the above referenced book worked out? I'll consider purchasing one if it worked out for you. Thanks so much for your help in advance!
    89 karma
    I haven't bought it yet I will soon though. I'll let you know
  • cmelman95cmelman95 Alum Member
    edited June 2016 730 karma
    LSAC's policy just encourages piracy. The PDFs are there for anyone who wants to acquire them illegally, so all the LSAC did was create a black market for tests and sacrifice lots of revenue.

(This post is not an encouragement to illegally acquire PTs.)
  • Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma
    It just does not make sense that they making it difficult for people who are ready to pay for tests while illegal copies are much easier to obtain.

(This post is not an encouragement to illegally acquire PTs.)
    27829 karma
    For real @nader.parham . Once a digital copy is out there it will never come off the internet. So they really are incentivizing / rewarding illegal downloading. It's either an illegal download, paying $100+ a test, or going without. They really aren't creating a lot of good options for honest hardworking folks like us here at 7Sage.
  • Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    edited June 2016 2098 karma
    It is just unfair to those who cannot afford it, they just imply if someone is poor he/she should not be allowed to have a real shot at this test, this is just sad. I am not a lawyer (hope to be one day :)) but is there any ground for a objection to their decision on bases like discrimination or blocking access to education (equal opportunity)? LSAC is becoming more like pharmaceutical companies not dropping name but as someone living in Canada valeant comes to my mind :))

(Disclaimer: it is just a opinion and not a factual statement :))
    89 karma
    @draj0623 Hey so the logic games bundle book definitely is a solid investment. I've been working on it and its legit LSAT questions so go ahead and give it a shot if you want.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    LSAC PDF ban strikes again. So dumb. It’s like if the music industry came together and was like, you know what, we’re not going to sell music online anymore.

And then no one would be able to get music on the internet anymore. Tragic.
    Such an apt comparison w/ the music....sad is right
  • draj0623draj0623 Alum Member
    916 karma
    @Saldamando150 said:
    Hey so the logic games bundle book definitely is a solid investment. I've been working on it and its legit LSAT questions so go ahead and give it a shot if you want.
    Yes, I actually jumped the gun back in June and ordered it to complete the bundle. I agree that it was a pretty good investment. I often use that material to warm up for studying or PTs. Thanks! Happy Studying!